Thursday 1 October 2009

The website is up!


www.samharveyart.co.uk

At last I have managed to get the beginnings of my website up and running. As a whole, it is not much to look at yet,but the first of the galleries can be viewed. 'Wild Birds' is the first on offer, and it is a mixture of both old and new work. Of course more will be added as it is produced.
I aim to get the other galleries up this weekend, namely 'domestic birds', 'wild and domestic animals' and 'Koi'. Then I can begin to spruce up the 'look' of the site. Keep checking back to see how it is coming along!

In other news, both my Lapwing (pictured) and Egret (see previous posts) will be featured and for sale in the 'Art for All' exhibition at the WWT reserve in Slimbridge, Gloucestershire. The exhibition runs from 1st November to 6th January. Check out their website for more info...www.wwt.org.uk/visit-us/slimbridge/wildlife-art-gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment